Are You a Carer?
If you are please let us know – we may be able to help you
There is a wealth of information on the NHS website about carers and caring. Below are some links into the site that we hope you will find useful.
- A guide to care and support
- Information for carers and people who have care & support needs.
- Caring for someone
- Advice on providing care, medicines etc.
- Care after hospital
- Providing care for people who have been recently discharged from the hospital.
- Taking a break
- Caring for someone can be a full-time job – find out about accessing breaks and respite care.
- Support and benefits for carers
Caring for someone can be a full-time job – find out about accessing breaks and respite care.
- Work and Disability
Guidance, support and help with employment issues.Being a Young carer
- Advice for carers 18 or under and their entitlement to support